Skip to main content

Scriptural Confessions for Pregnancy& Delivery

Heavenly Father,I thank you for the fruit of the womb and the privilege of bringing your heritage baby....into the world(Ps127:3"Sons are a heritage from the Lord,children a reward from Him"). 

I thank you that you are Lord my shepherd therefore my body will not be in want of all it needs to carry this pregnancy till the appointed time and baby...will not be in want of all he needs for full and appropriate development(Ps 23:1"The Lord is my shepherd,I shall not be in want").

According to your word in Galatians 1:15"But when God,who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace", at the the perfect time, when it please you, you will separate baby...from my womb.Therefore I line up with Your word and declare that I shall not suffer miscarriage and the number of my days you will fulfil(Exodus 23:26" and none will miscarry or be barren in your land,I will give you a full life span").Baby....will be born at the time You have ordained.

Father,I thank you that your thoughts towards baby..and me are of good, and not evil but to bring us to an expected end(Jeremiah 29:11"For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord,plans to prosper you and not harm you,plans to give you hope and a future"). To this end we stand on Your Word and declare that the expected end of this pregnancy will be the safe delivery of a perfect and healthy child. On the day of delivery,Your joy will be our strength(Nehemiah 8:10"Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks,and send some to those who have nothing prepared.This day is sacred to our Lord.Do not grieve,for the joy of the Lord is your strength") and I shall not labour in vain nor have trouble bringing forth, the baby..and I are blessed of the Lord(Isaiah 65:23"They will not toil in vain or bear children doomed to misfortune for they will be a people blessed by the Lord,they and their descendants with them").

Furthermore, I am assured that baby...is good and perfect because You the Father of lights in whom there is no variation or shadow of turning gives good and perfect gifts(James 1:17"Every good and perfect gift is from above,coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,who does not change like shifting shadows").

As your Child,confident in your word and faithfulness, I allow the peace of God to rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything concerning this pregnancy and the safe delivery if baby...(Col.3:15"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,since as members of one body you were called to peace.And be thankful"). I take authority over the spirit of fear and doubt and declare that I operate under the spirit of love. power and sound mind given to me by you(2 Tim 1:7"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity,but a spirit of power,of love and of self-discipline"). I also bring into captivity every thought,imaginations and every high thing that wants to exalt itself against Your word(2 Corinthians 10:5"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ").

My dear heavenly Father,I give you all the praise and glory for I know that just as you separated me from my mother's womb and have upheld me from birth(Psalms 71:6"From birth I have relied on you;you brought me forth from my mother's womb,I will ever praise you"). You will do the same for baby....Thank you Lord for perfecting all that concerns me during this pregnancy through to baby...delivery(Psalms 138:8"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me,your love,O lord endures for ever.Do not abandon the works of your hands").


Psalms 139:13"For you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mother's womb".

Amen

Comments

kasupuu said…
Now that is what I call a powerful prayer amazing.Lord hear us as we pray.

Popular posts from this blog

Unconditional love

As I went home last yesterday, I heard the song 'In harms way'  by BeBe Winans, Rhett Lawrence, Margaret Bell-Byars. When listening to music, I want to know the lyrics,what the song is communicating and how it applies in my life. This song reminds me of God's unconditional love, even when I do not deserve it, even when I have given up , even when he knows all He knows about me, he doesn't let go of me. That is just amazing. Undying love you've given to me Seen in me things I would never have seen I don't understand why you care so much, it's all a mystery Time and time again I ask myself What have I done to deserve such wealth The price you paid, I could never repay your generosity Chorus: In wanting to save me In order to save the day Because of love you placed yourself In harm's way It's truly beyond me Left without a word to say What kind of love would place itself In harm's way? What kind of love would place itself In harm

11Years On

 Jaden, On November 10th 2012,minutes,turned to hours,to days,months and years.It's been 11 years.I still remember you,the sadness is gone but the love is still there. On October 13th your birthday,I received so much love,gifts,flowers,cake from different people who didn't know how special that day continues to be. I was reminded that despite you not being here with me& us,you remain to be apart of us in a beautiful way. Always loved From mummy

My Journey with Caleb's Family

A friend requested me to share my story on the journey we walked with Caleb's family. So below is a very long blog on that over 1 month. Am not sure what is in store for us ahead but this far it has been God. After our experience with Atrial Septal Defect(ASD) through our daughter Samara, I felt within me a call to look for people to partner with regarding kids with heart issues. So In January this year, I checked the net and bumped into a local NGO. The organization basically deals with kids with heart defects from poor families. I thought it was a noble call and contacted the organization. They were fast to respond and I visited them alone and over the weekend on a Saturday with my family. On the Saturday we went, we met Caleb and his parents. This was end of January and they were discussing with the founder of the organization about how to raise airfare for them to travel to India, first week of February. I held Caleb briefly in my arms and his mum kept saying one day her